- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 16oz package fettuccini
- 1 chopped tomato
Cook the fettuccini according to package directions as the chicken is cooking.
Serve the chicken over the fettucini, garnish with some chopped tomatoes. Serve with a Caesar salad.
Skip cooking the fettucini. Cool the chicken mixture. Pour into a labeled 1-gallon freezer bag and freeze until ready to use.
When ready to use:
Thaw chicken mixture. Then cook the fettucini, heat chicken in a large skillet until heated through. Serve as directed.