- 1 - 13.8oz tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 - 6oz can pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 3 thin slices prosciutto, torn in strips (ask persons in the deli area to slice it or point it out to you, if they even have it)
- 3 marinated artichoke heart halves, cut in half
- 3 thinly sliced mushrooms
- 3 thinly sliced basil leaves
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the cheese.
Top with prosciutto, artichokes, mushrooms, and basil.
Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake for 8 minutes. Do not over bake.
OR Cool, then cover with heavy-duty aluminum foil, label, and freeze. To serve remove the pizza from the freezer. Preheat oven to 425°F. Bake the pizza for 5 minutes.
The final review:
Brian, who loathes mushrooms, loved it. Mikaila ate it piece by piece. Mikeal picked off the artichoke hearts and kinda ate it. I thought it was great! We followed it up with a dessert of a bowl of cottage cheese topped with fresh frozen peaches from my many jars I filled a few weeks ago. YUM!!!