- 1 (16oz) can black beans
- 1 (16oz) can kidney beans
- 1/2 bag of frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 (11oz) can Rotel
- 1 (28oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4oz) can green chilies
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Spicy Ranch dip mix
- 1lb ground beef
Add all ingredients to your crock pot withOUT draining any of the juice from any of the cans.
Cook on high for 2hrs OR low for 4 hrs.
Garnish with sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped green onions, and/or tortilla chips.
- Use shredded cooked chicken instead of ground beef.
- Substitute cans of beans of your choice - pinto, black, kidney, or white beans.
- Use regular Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix instead of the spicy.
- Use an 11oz can of niblet corn instead of the frozen corn.